We are looking for an ambitious Sales Manager to support vital strategic sales initiatives, accelerate our go-to-market efforts, and ultimately fuel our revenue growth. The ideal candidate is passionate, outgoing, and eager to grow. As an early member of the Sales team, you’ll have the freedom and the opportunity to implement sales and marketing policies.
This is a 100% remote company since the beginning. We have the tools and policies in place to help you succeed.
• Execute outreach via phone, email, and social media
• Participate in pre-sales calls and demos with prospective customers
• Perform market research to gather information on target prospects
• Demonstrate knowledge of SharkServers solutions and value proposition clearly and concisely
• Communicate content and collateral requirements to in-house writers
• Proactively support the progression of our sales development processes
• No experience neecessary. You just need to be willing to learn on your own.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to think on your feet
• Strong work ethic and possesses the desire to master the art of selling
• Experience with Web hosting sales a plus
• Location: Anywhere
• Commission-based position. Possibility of base salary after 3 months, based on performance
• Great culture and team camaraderie
• 100% remote position
• Set your own work hours
At SharkServers, we celebrate uniqueness. We don’t discriminate based on race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Nor will we hold it against you if you prefer Tiger King to Westworld or Cheez-Its to Goldfish. We welcome everyone!
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]