Experienced Support Agent? We Need You!
SharkServers is searching for an experienced Support Operator with past experiences in the hosting industry. This is a remote position. Applications welcome from applicants around the world.
Pay: Negotiable; Depending on experience
• Provide prompt support via tickets or live chat.
• Troubleshooting a variety of technical and non-technical issues customers are having with their web hosting plans and services.
• Escalating tickets to L2/L3 support where required.
• Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.
• Proficient using cPanel, WHM, FTP, domain and email management and other hosting related tasks.
• Excellent written communication skills in English.
• Outstanding customer service skills in any situation.
• Ability to troubleshoot a variety of hosting issues.
• Experience with documenting procedures.
• Ideally a couple years experience with hosting support or management.
At SharkServers, we celebrate uniqueness. We don’t discriminate based on race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Nor will we hold it against you if you prefer Tiger King to Westworld or Cheez-Its to Goldfish. We welcome everyone!
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com